Bookreviews by @JeanD99:
- Writer Orhan Pamuk. Book 'The museum of innocence' (2006). Review: Aren't we all surrounded by thousands of tiny little things of the ones we love(d)?
- Writer Hiromi Kawakami. Book 'The Teacher’s Briefcase' (2006). Review: Lovestory: slowly as a river is fed by water in the yearly seasons
- Writer Toby Litt. Book ‘Journey into space’ (2009). Review Sexrobot Roxxxy & Journey into space
- Writer Dulce Maria Cardoso. Book ‘Violeta en de engelen’ (Os meus sentimentos) (2009). Blog: Interested just because of 1 sentence
- Writer Gavin Maxwell. Books. Blog: My fascination
- Why reading books? Blog: It's like a mirror. It always brings me closer to ...
- Writer David Hazony. Book 'THE TEN COMMANDMENTS. How Our Most Ancient Moral Text Can Renew Modern Life' (2010). Non-read review: 4 reasons why I'll not read this book
- Singer Kate Bush. Album 'Aerial'. Review: Mystic on 'Aerial'. Invitation to be nondualistic
- Song 'Cursed, coined & crusified' from Gorky's Zygotic Mynci. Blog: Cursed, coined & crusified. Footnote on a song
- Música Popular Brasileira (MPB). Blog: Dance. Dance with you in this dance of loneliness The music I listen to is filled with songs in which the singer shares his or her emotions of love. Listen to Ana Carolina 'Mais que isso', Luiza Possi 'Coração de papel', Chiara Civello 'Un passo dopo l'atro' or Maria Mena 'Just hold me'. Four songs that touch my heart. Make me sentimental. Make me fragile.
- Singer Kate Bush. Songs 'Feel it' and 'Symphoney in blue'. Blog: Music "fan": Kate was my first