Talking about how much I enjoy and love life, is as if I've to talk or post about drinking water. Of course. Naturally. Is there any other way?
I enjoy ...
- smell of cows
- watching colour and components of flowers
- listening to the sound of birds
- look at airplanes flying over and wondering where they come from and where they go to and why
- buying books
- to give and receive love
- be a teacher and student
- wonder what the names are of all those little insects
- colour and smell of grass
- sound of wind in trees
- looking at people how the walk and talk
- dream of countries and places I'll probably never visit
- hay in pastures
- clouds in the sky
- you, me and us
- look in your eyes
- you in your ... - not telling you
- freshly washed linens
- early morning and late evening sun
- smell of woodfire
- use all my senses
Last Saturday I went with my daughter L and one of her best friends to a Agnes Obel concert in Liège (Belgium). I expected one lady behind a piano but it was a band of four woman. One on drums. Two of them playing on string instruments. Agnes singing and playing piano or keyboard. I loved their cloud of music very much. For me something between: Kate Bush, piano, mysterious, poem, sounds of nature and simple. In one image: warm cloud of voices, music and down to Earth words. Lovely!
I made a couple of pictures. Not of great quality but just to give you an idea how it looked like.