Wednesday, February 2, 2011

There is always this

Around Christmas (2010) I bought a new CD: Sade/ Best of. I keep on playing her music in my car. Again and again.
I'm fascinated by her. Melodies. Lyrics. Her face and body. I love her eyes and lips. Great body.

What more to say? I "knew" her name and was familiar with a few of her songs before but ... in the past I was never interested in her. Can't tell why.

I love these 2 songs best:
This may come.
This may come as some surprise but I miss you
(...)
Is it a crime
Is it a crime
that I still want you
and I want you to want me too

I always hope that you remember
What we have is strong and tender
In the middle of the madness
Hold on
(...)
So it truly is a good thing
And I always wanted you to know
There is always this
And this is everlasting
Hold on

No comments:

Post a Comment