Friday, May 26, 2017

Drinking Water

Talking about how much I enjoy and love life, is as if I've to talk or post about drinking water. Of course. Naturally. Is there any other way?


I enjoy ...
  • walking
  • smell of cows
  • watching colour and components of flowers
  • listening to the sound of birds
  • look at airplanes flying over and wondering where they come from and where they go to and why
  • talking
  • reading
  • buying books
  • laughing
  • teasing
  • to give and receive love
  • be a teacher and student
  • wonder what the names are of all those little insects
  • colour and smell of grass
  • sound of wind in trees
  • looking at people how the walk and talk
  • dream of countries and places I'll probably never visit
  • hay in pastures
  • clouds in the sky
  • writing
  • you, me and us
  • look in your eyes
  • you in your ... - not telling you
  • freshly washed linens
  • early morning and late evening sun
  • smell of woodfire 
  • use all my senses
  • simple

Last Saturday I went with my daughter L and one of her best friends to a Agnes Obel concert in Liège (Belgium). I expected one lady behind a piano but it was a band of four woman. One on drums. Two of them playing on string instruments. Agnes singing and playing piano or keyboard. I loved their cloud of music very much. For me something between: Kate Bush, piano, mysterious, poem, sounds of nature and simple. In one image: warm cloud of voices, music and down to Earth words. Lovely!

I made a couple of pictures. Not of great quality but just to give you an idea how it looked like.


No comments:

Post a Comment