before. For me my blog is a mirror. My mirror. My public mirror. Next to that it's the archive of my dreams, puzzles and thoughts. For me. For my kids one day.
On the one hand it's an easy job: I write as I think with a lot of questions and wonder. On the other hand it's transpiration: I'm not allways in the mood to write another blog. Week in week out on Wednesday. Sometimes a blog takes me 10 minutes. Sometimes 1 day. Most of the time it takes 1 to 2 hours.Will I grow up and ever celebrate my 2nd birthday? I don't know. May be I will. May be not.
In retrospect it was fun to blog. I wrote the kind of things - and in the same format - I usually write in private to a friend. These are my own favourite blogs:
- Most successful 'Any idea how influential images are?'
- Deep drawing 'Stones 99 names of. Stones boring? 99 + 1 ways of looking at them'
- Most instructive 'History gliders (or sailplanes) in 3 pictures. Most distinctive evolution: launching method'
- Largest survey 'Looking for a Prince (m/f) on a white horse? You are looking for Jesus!'
- Most made with love 'Book review. Pamuk' Museum Innocence. Aren't we all surrounded by thousands of tiny little things of the ones we love(d)?'
- Without blogging I would have not written this 'Kate Bush. Mystic on 'Aerial'. Invitation to be nondualistic'
Question: What's is your favourite blog of 'Live Life! - wednesdayblog'?
P.s. To my readers. Please give back feedback once in a while. In a public comment or in a private e-mail. Don't forget that I need affirmation every now and then.