Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Hard to Explain?

During the past six weeks I read only one book. Better: I "chewed" on the pictures (this is a metaphor) and let the not so many words "shine" on my mind like the sun warms my skin (this is a metaphor too).

Book? Mark Reibstein, 'Wabi Sabi' (2008).

What is Wabi Sabi? Hard to explain! Hard? It's embracing the fact that nothing is perfect. Embrace!

The rays of sunlight
in my face this morning 
a day full of promise ahead



P.S. Of course this is another Chinese Garden and an invitation to ...
P.P.S. I found lemma on wikipedia on Chinese and Japanese gardens. It made me so happy to discover that someone took the time to write them down and they are ready to be digested by ... me, you and everyone else.
P.P.P.S. Source image: here

No comments:

Post a Comment