Sunday, February 9, 2020

And Move On

Camp taste. It's my camp taste. Today I finished watching for the second time the two seasons of series 'Sex Education' on Netflix. I can't stop watching. I makes me feel so alive. I feel so close and "in". It makes me sentimental and sometimes I can't stop crying. 


I always had a crush on "high school" movies and it seems even more intense when I am older. The ups and downs - and everything in between - of teenagers. In a way I am still that teenager: romantic, full of self confidence, insecure, longing, kissing, make love, tears, smiling, love, feel loved, hurt, being hurt, in-a-relation, out-of-a-relation and move on ... hoping to fall in love again. Looking for - yes what? - one's love-of-a-life?

To be honest, I guess I'm an über romantic.

P.S. The best moments of Otis and Maeve in season 1 and 2: here.
P.P.S. I wrote on camp taste before in 5-2019: here.
P.P.P.S. I finished reading last week: Fitzroy Maclean, 'Eastern Approaches. The Memoirs of the Original British Action Hero' (1949) and Veronica Maclean-Fraser, 'Past Forgetting. A Memoir of Heroes, Adventure and Love' (2002). Lovely books. Both!

No comments:

Post a Comment