What can we learn from fighter pilots for everyday life?
1. Train like you fight
2. Don’t be both out of airspeed and ideas
3. Keep your knots up
4. Keep your scan going
5. Lost sight, lost fight
6. You can only tie the record for low flight
7. There’s no kill like a guns kill
8. Don’t turn back into a fight you’ve already won
9. You miss 100 percent of the shots you don’t take
10. A letter of reprimand is better than no mail at all
11. If you know you’re about to die, make your last transmission a good one
My favorite is #9. Just shoot! Nothing wrong with getting some bruises (#10).
Source: Ward Carroli