Wednesday, June 27, 2012

I Already Know

Two more! I found two more images of love

By accident - really accidently? - I heard two more this week. The first one in the song 'Open Your Heart' of Madonna: Lock and Key.
"Open your heart to me, baby
I hold the lock and you hold the key
Open your heart to me, darlin'
I'll give you love if you, turn the key"

The second: Account. Ana Moura sings in her song 'Por Minha Conta' that the night is cold and hazy. Everything is empty. She is lost and looking for a hiding - that's a third image. The bills have to be paid by or you (Portuguese 'sua') or me ('minha'). And not by us ('nossa'). There's nothing mutual right now.

I guess we could collect more than 99 images of love. Don't you think so too? I already know what image number 100 is. And you?

What is your favourite image of love?

P.S. This is my reading list of Summer 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment