Friday, November 1, 2019

1


If I could chose one and one only this would be my list #Choose1List
  • 1 kitchen: Italian
  • 1 wine: Barolo
  • 1 writer: Gavin Maxwell
  • 1 musical genre: fado
  • 1 tv show: - (I never watch TV)
  • 1 place: Nijmegen in The Netherlands
  • 1 novel: Oek de Jong, Cirkel in het Gras
  • 1 movie: Top Gun
  • 1 God: Sisyphus
  • 1 number: 8
  • 1 color: blue
  • 1 drink: martini white
  • 1 poet: Jan Twardowski
  • 1 death: in bed reading a book (I hope it is a decent one)
  • 1 piece Greek: Epicurus' fragments
  • 1 insecurity: I am not smart
  • 1 piece of Shakespeare: Sonnet 18 (Shall I compare thee to a summer’s day)
  • 1 fetish: I allways pick up money (regardless of currency or amount) I see on the ground. I think/ feel my good luck (not only financially) will end if I will not pick it up
  • 1 sexual fetish: eyes - I want to see your eyes
  • 1 fruit:orange
  • 1 villain: Mafia
  • 1 dimension: live like an earthworm
  • 1 bus: - (I never travel by bus)
  • 1 island: Corsica in France (I never went but I want to one day)
  • 1 cabin: at a lake in Scandinavia
  • 1 sport: flying a glider
  • 1 animal: cat
  • 1 camp taste: militairy fighters
  • 1 prophet: Ton Lemaire
  • 1 president: Maarten van Rossem as president for planet Earth
  • 1 dance: tango
  • 1 thinker: Epicurus
  • 1 lie: I always tell that I've read 80% of the books in my library but I guess it's more like 40%
  • 1 walk: West Highland Way in Scotland
What is your #Choose1List?

P.S. picture is from Maryann Townsley in Facebook-group ‎'Scottish Wanderlust'. Place: Ardnamurchan in Scotland.

No comments:

Post a Comment